Nile Cruisers website operated by Regina Travel of Egypt under the Egyptian ministry tourism license No 977.
We provide all the Services on nilecruisers.com to you subject to the following Terms of Service. By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
After you will send your request the company representative will discuss and finalize the final arrangement with you and send you the details in the final confirmation, then you must confirm these details and make the correct deposit/payment, as discussed in your details; by credit card or to the company account by wire transfer, automatically your space will be secure.
Price and Currency
The prices shown are in U.S. dollars per cabin either double occupancy or single, and subject to availability. Once we have received your deposit our prices are guaranteed. All prices are displayed includes government taxes and fees.
Because of the special nature of the Nile Cruise programs each boat may have a different cancellation policy, and we are responsible of informing our client about this policy before any payment otherwise the following cancellation policy will be applied.
- If a cancellation is made any time after your payment %5 from the total price will be deducted.
- If a cancellation is made before 35 days prior to your tour program %25 from the total price will be deducted.
- If a cancellation is made between 34 and 20 days prior to your tour program %50 from the total price will be deducted.
- If a cancellation is made before 19 days prior to your tour program %100 from the total price will be deducted.
- Domestic airfares are subject to different rules and cancellation fees: some maybe non-refundable. Details will be quoted per case.
- The refund would be done in the same Credit Card that used before.
Verifying Cards upon arrival
Cards that used in booking will be verified upon arrival and copies will be attached to the original documents.
- Merchandises would be delivered to the address nominated by the cardholder who visited the site to buy.
- The mail address must:-
1- Match the address mentioned by the visitor in the personal information.
2- It cannot be, under any circumstances, - work address- public place such as lobby
hotel, hospital reception, entrance of a building, etc.
Match the same address nominated on the National Identification Number.
- The cardholder who requested the merchandise must:-
Have a National ID.
2- The cardholder must sign receiving the merchandise submitting that it matches his or her request.
The cardholder must sign his or her full names.
- Photo copies of both the credit card used in the purchase and the National ID would be attached to the purchase documents.
Unused Tour Items
No refund will be made for any unused meals, or sightseeing tours or any other service.
Any requested amendment by client will be subject to availability, in case.
Children age will be calculated according to the documented date of birth in the day of check in
-Childe less than 6 years old: Free of charge.
-Children 6-12 years old: sharing parents' room: will be charged 60% from the rate of per person in double with same meals plan.
-Children more than 12 years old: are considered as adults
Some boats or hotels may have varies police, then the company will have to inform the client about it.
Due to the fact that there are no single or triple cabins on board of the sleepers train, single person can order sharing half double, or pay the full double price.
If you have complain while you are in Egypt, please inform the Cruise stuff, or any other supplier concerned immediately, so they can endeavor to put things right. If they cannot resolve the problem, you must contact our representative or our office immediately by telephone, so that we are given an opportunity to help, in the unlikely event that a complaint cannot be resolved at the time kindly write to us within 30 days of returning home, giving your original booking reference number and all the other relevant information, if you fail to take any of these steps this will hinder our ability to put the problem right and/or investigate it.
We are not responsible of any force major, acts of authorities, wars or civil disturbances could lead to illness, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity to person or property.
-Nile Cruise itinerary may be changed without prior notice due to navigational or security restrictions.
-The Cruise itinerary may be changed in sequence but not in visits.